Alton Towers Lockers
There are lockers all around Alton Towers Theme Park that are available for use to theme park customers. These lockers are available either by the hour or by the day…whatever you prefer.
As the car park is some distance away from the Theme Park, this is a great option if you are planning to bring a picnic for the day.
Alton Towers Information
How much are the Alton Towers lockers?
You can now choose between small & large lockers that you can hire by the hour or by the day. The locker charges for 2013 are as follows;
- Small locker, (1 hour) £1
- Small locker, (all day) £5
- Large locker, (1 hour) £2
- Large lockers, (all day) £10
How often can you access your locker at Alton Towers?
You can access your locker as many times as you wish during the day. If you run over your hourly charge, you will be required to make a further payment before you can access the locker. However there are no other additional charges for accessing your locker as many times as you wish.
How do the lockers actually work at Alton Towers?
Choose your locker size and length of time required
1. Pay the required fee
2. Input your date of birth
3. Confirm your date of birth
4. Remember the given password
5. Your locker will now automatically open
6. Remember to shut the locker door firmly once you have placed your possessions inside.
How do you open your Alton Towers locker?
1. Locate your locker!
2. Enter in your date of birth
3. Selected your memorised password
4. Your locker will now automatically open once more.
Best Value Lockers at Alton Towers
Clearly it is better value to choose the all day option rather than moving your possessions around with you all day and incurring the hourly charges. Take note that Alton Towers is located within extensive grounds so it is best to find a central point to store your possessions. Try the lockers to your right as you enter through the ticket barriers.
The lockers at Alton Towers only take coins or credit cards and don’t accept notes.
More Alton Towers Information